Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Randomness of Life

The main reason that I started Peaches & Freckles was to document the daily occurences in our lives. I have come to realize while taking pictures and deciding what to post about, that life is just a random sequence of events. It's full of little moments that seem meaningless and mundane. However, I can't help but think that if we don't record the "meaningless and mundane" we will miss out on a special message: It's the little moments that make life big. These pictures are a perfect display of the randomness of our life.

We got new pillows for our couch! I was at TJ Maxx and they just spoke to me. I love how they have added a little bit of fun to our family room.

Winston loves the new bathroom rugs. He is perfectly content taking his morning naps in there now!

My cute husband in the kitchen again. This time we made a frozen strawberry cheesecake. He was set on making our dessert look pretty so he added a big dollop of whipped cream and a sliced strawberry. YUM!

Janelle broke out her accordion at family dinner on Sunday and B just had to take a whack at it. It's actually much harder than it looks!

New hair and a 26 week baby bump! Up until yesterday I had never colored my hair. The last couple of months I wasn't loving how dark my hair was getting on top and when I finally got up the courage to do something about it, I made an appointment with my good friend Kelsey from Georgia. It was great to catch up with her while she was doing my hair... but it was even more fun to see the final product. Love my new Barbie locks! So bright and fun!
Here's a before and after. Just in case you thought, "What the heck...it looks exactly the same!"

No comments:

Post a Comment