Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

The newest owner of a bright and shiny..... BLOG?

I have been fighting the pressure to start a blog ever since Brandon and I got married in April 2013. I feel like I am a pretty private person, and posting about every detail of my life just seemed like something that was out of the ordinary for me. However, here I am sitting at my computer on a Saturday afternoon ready to partake in the adventure that is blogging. My reasoning is this: I want to journal my family's life. I want to have pictures and words to look back on that will allow me to reminisce on both the good and the bad. I want to be able to see the growth in my family; the happiness, the trials, and the not-so-exciting in betweens. The Eccles family is expanding. Baby Boy Eccles will be here before we know it and dog gone it-- he deserves to come to a family that has a blog! Peaches (me... the southern belle who wants nothing more to return back to her Georgia roots) and Freckles (Mr. Brandon "Freckles Eccles" himself) may be boring, and uneventful. This blog may lack the spice that all the other "mommy blogs" seem to possess. It most definitely will not include pictures of our OOTD or my most recent DIY project. But it WILL encourage me to journal, and it WON'T allow me to forget the tiny details of my precious family's every day life. So cheers to Peaches and Freckles--the blog of a rookie. Let the games begin!

This picture was taken on January 27, 2015-- The day we found out that our little nugget was a boy! Brandon may have fist pumped in the ultrasound room....

1 comment:

  1. Love it! It will be fun to follow your adventures! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete